April 17, 2012

This is not a blissful pregnancy blog...

For some reason I really thought that during this pregnancy my blog would magically turn from a tired mommy blog into a blissful pregnancy blog, complete with regular postings about how wonderful I'm feeling and how excited I am to finally meet this little one.

Not quite.

It's hard to find time to write when you're exhausted.
It's hard to feel inspired when you're losing sight of your feet.
It's hard to remember to write when you have pregnancy brain.
It's hard to not barf when your office is next to the microwave.
It's hard to breathe when your lungs are squished into your back.
It's hard to..wait...I seem to be getting off track.

I believe you see where I'm going with this. I miss my blog and my love of writing but honestly, I would just rather take a nap right now.

I hope that's okay.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why we expect pregnancy to be blissful. It's hard stuff. Take the nap and enjoy the rest. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand! My 3rd was harder then the other's in terms of tiredness. My advise, try pre-natal yoga. On the days I did yoga I was ON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you suggest any tip for first time pregnant women in regard to yoga





    Sheila Burnett

    ReplyDelete