May 29, 2012

A quick update...

I have no idea if I have been missed or not. I need to post some pictures, tell you what I've been up to, and beg for forgiveness for allowing my blog life to fall apart.

But first, I need to collect my sanity which is lost somewhere between my slightly overwhelming work schedule and my currently crazy busy home life.

Once I can cross that off my list (you know how much I just love to cross things off to-do lists) I'm hoping to find some time to catch up.

In the meantime, tomorrow is our ultrasound to see how the whole placenta situation is looking. I'll try to find a few moments after my appointment to let you all know just how many prayers we'll be needing over the next few months.

But, until then....have a fabulous rest of your day!


2 comments:

  1. Praying for you tomorrow!!!
    Charissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing well. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete