July 27, 2010

Let’s see if this one works…

I have always thought it would be nice to have a blog. About a year ago I discovered that starting a blog is easy. I opened an account, picked out a domain name, typed up my first entry and then promptly forgot about it.

Recently I decided that it's time to try blogging again. I love to write and I have lots of friends and family that I would love to share our lives with, so it only seems natural that I would have a blog. The catch? I'm a new mom and can hardly find time to shower regularly let alone blog regularly.

So, working moms.....can I do this? Can I be gone from home over 50 hours a week, get my family fed, the laundry done, the house cleaned, play with my little girl AND blog semi-regularly? We'll see I guess.

And so begins the experiment.....

2 comments:

  1. you're off to a great start and I'm excited to read and see more as time allows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girl! Being a mommy is hard, whether you work or not. I never find time to get EVERYTHING done. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete