Don't get too excited folks, this isn't some college-level drinking game post. Instead, I would like to take this opportunity to showcase the fact that I was not born in a barn...last night...on the back of a turnip truck. Which is more than I can say for several of the people who I have encountered today.
1. Pee on the seat of a toilet or leave a used feminine product on the floor of a public restroom.
2. Use the last piece of paper in the main office printer and then continue to do the same in the other printer...and then leave both of them setting empty so the next poor schmuck has to get on their hands and knees to look for and load paper into both machines before they can print one stinkin’ report.
3. Let my work Visa run out and then make someone else contact the US Department of Homeland Security so they can complete the paperwork for me (If I was required to have a work Visa I can guarantee you that I would NOT do this).
4. Drink the last drop of coffee before 9:00 AM and "forget" to make more for the rest of the office.
5. Leave my dirty dish in the sink for a week until someone else gets tired of having to look at it and washes it for me.
6. Ask someone to order more paper without looking in the supply closet first- where there is at least 50,000 reams just sitting there waiting to be used, unbeknownst to the poor misinformed schmo who has to take time out of their busy day to order more paper. STAT.
7. Open all of the packages of address labels and use only the one in the top left-hand corner because I don't want to ask someone how to print labels on a different section of the page.
8. Leave my rotten vegetables in the office fridge.
9. Forget how to take a phone message and relay only the fact that someone called and is looking for more information about one of our programs, but I'm not sure which one.
10. Assume that my co-workers are always in their office and never have anything else to do but return my emails, take my phone calls, or follow-up on my requests.
WHAT is WRONG with people? I swear, some day when I'm President of the world all of the stupid, mean, rotten, disgusting, small-minded, lazy, smelly people better watch out....