August 5, 2013

Happy birthday Ryan...

He's One! Can you even believe it?!

One year ago today, at 10:50 PM tonight to be exact, our little Ryan Edward was born.

In just 12 short months he went from this...


 
to this...


 

We had his birthday party this past weekend (pictures to come) and I'm pretty sure it was the best first birthday party Ever. I mean... we had a hayride and fireworks and perfect weather. How could it get any better?

Plus, we held Ryan's baby dedication at church and that made the weekend even more special.

It has been a tough year for all of us but we love our Bubby and look forward to what this little guy has in store for us next.

The special verse that was read on Sunday pretty much sums it up for us.

1 Samuel 1:27-28
New International Version (NIV)
 
27 I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 28 So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.”


No comments:

Post a Comment