April 25, 2014

Top 10 Things I've Recently Learned About Myself

Top 10 Things I've Recently Learned About Myself
(or should have known all along)


10. Garlic really does make me sick.

9. Sometimes I feel extremely awkward and immature and box-shaped.

8. Other times, I just feel old. So this is what it feels like...

7. I like to hear, "Thank you" just as much as the next person. Things like:
Thank you, mom.
Thank you, wife.
Thank you, co-worker

6. I cannot hold a decent conversation while trying to navigate a large vehicle through downtown, in rush over, during a downpour.

5.  Rainy evenings, although not my favorite, are a welcome excuse to stay inside and be completely unproductive. Plus, you know, I've had a long day and I'm just too tired to do laundry.

4. I say that I like pizza, but sometimes I'm not sure it's worth it. It is getting harder and harder to successfully pick off all the cheese.

3. White kitchen cabinets, when made of quality materials, really aren't so bad.

2. If I would invest in some Breathe Right strips, my life would be forever changed by my ability to... breathe right.

1. Iron supplements are still necessary, even though it has been 20 months since Ryan was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment