June 3, 2011

Mark 10: 51-52

Mark 10: 51-52 (New Living Translation version)

51 “What do you want me to do for you?” Jesus asked.

“My rabbi,” the blind man said, “I want to see!”

52 And Jesus said to him, “Go, for your faith has healed you.” Instantly the man could see, and he followed Jesus down the road.


Mark 10: 51-52 (My Version)

51 "What do you want me to do for you?" Jesus asked.

"God, I've been through so much and have had so many eye surgeries that didn't go well. I believe that you can restore my vision. Please God, I WANT TO SEE!"

52 And hopefully God will say, "You're right Angie. Close your right eye and look at your daughter's smile through your left eye....for the first time."


Prayers on Monday would be appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you that He will restore your sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! That really means a lot to me. I hope to have good things to report on Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There and thank you so much for visiting my blog. We obviously have a few common likes, i.e. black and white photography.

    I shall send a prayer for you as well and will come back frequently to chek on you...

    Take care and thanks again, Keri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words on my SITS feature day. :)

    ReplyDelete