June 12, 2012

Here comes the flower girl...

Jake and Rachel were in a wedding a few weeks ago and I completely forgot to post pictures from it.

So, I figure that its time I post them once.


Jake looked mighty handsome in his tux.



Rachel looked adorable in her flower girl dress.



And, of course, the bride and groom looked fabulous too
(that's them seeing each other for the first time).




We were so very proud of our little two-year-old that day. She made it through pictures with flying colors (even though they were right during her nap time), and then the big moment came....and she made it all the way down the aisle all by herself. No tears. No screaming. No poking or prodding or bargains had to be made. She just.... did it.

She watched the bridesmaids walk in and promptly marched in just as they had. And, she didn't drop a single flower petal... she told me that she didn't want to make a mess.

Rachel asked me to put a bow on Jerry for the day but I couldn't find one so he wasn't quite as good looking as the rest of us but he was still there, as always.



2 comments:

  1. She looks very sweet! Glad it went well. Sometimes I think that flower girl thing is way more stressful for the parent than anyone else. By the way, I think it is time for a belly pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A belly pic...oye. I feel like my entire body is one big baby bump right now. I should probably take one though because I'm sure I'll regret it if I don't.

      Delete