June 26, 2012

Just one of those days...

Today is one of those days.

You know, the kind of day that makes you tired just thinking about it.

And the kind that makes you confuse things like "State of Residency" with "Citizenship"- as in, which state do you live in versus what country where you born in?

Sigh....

Oh well, at least the jackhammer outside my window is finally silent and the drill in the office below mine isn't running anymore.

I'm just thankful that the end of the fiscal year is finally upon us, which means some of this craziness is destined to end soon....hopefully.

And I finally reached 30 weeks so that's a pretty big deal. We've got 2-9 more weeks until the real craziness sets in. And to that I say...

Bring. It. On.

2 comments:

  1. praying for more than 2 weeks to the real craziness. Healthy, happy baby!!

    Charissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times. I hear ya. I've been wanting to go home since before I got to work. Blah.

    ReplyDelete