August 3, 2012

This is not the vacation I had in mind...

Well, it is finally Friday. Fridays are almost always good days but today, hopefully, is going to be extra special.

Today I hope to go home from the hospital.

Yep. I've been in here since Tuesday night.....when I started gushing blood (I'm sorry if that is tmi). Thankfully the heavy bleeding stopped fairly quickly. Unfortunately, the doctors cannot figure out where it came from.

And so, they decided to keep me here until the bleeding stopped and I really think that as of late last night it was done. So this morning I got up early, packed up my stuff, and am awaiting my discharge orders. Oh dear Lord please give me my discharge orders.

If I have my way I'll be back to work on Monday.

But when does that ever happen?

The reality of the situation is that I'll probably be on bedrest until this little guy gets here. And I'm really not sure I can handle that. Besides, I don't have time to sit around all day for a month. I've got things to do and places to go....

And I'm going to need all of your prayers. And in return for your prayers I promise to keep you all updated as much as I can.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment