June 30, 2015

So, whadda ya think...

I freshened the place up a bit.
What do you think of it?

Because this isn't an anarchy, my redesign process had rules.
I tried really hard to stick to these:
1. The color scheme can't change. Because I'm too tired to change everything.
2. It needs to look like...me.
3. The coffee cup must still be there. Somewhere. Anywhere.
4. At least some of it should look professional...without looking all professional.
5. Fun. It should be fun. But not too fun. A nice fun balance.
6. And last, but not least... free. The perfect price to pay is the one that is free.

There are a few areas that I can't seem to perfect, which is driving me crazy. But, at some point I have to put it down and walk away.

So this is me walking away.....

P.S. I apologize to those who are using mobile devices. I have no idea how to wrestle this template into a mobile-friendly version. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment