It's Thursday and even though I should be working on the stack of stuff sitting next to my keyboard I have decided to start this day with a post for Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop.
1. Sometimes, when I'm REALLY pressed for time I skip brushing my teeth and just use mouthwash. Don't judge.
2. I have never, and will never, be able to successfully get my cart to load on the downward escalator at Ikea. Ask my friends...there has been many a catastrophe with that thing. I hate it. (and my leg is still in a lot of pain by the way).
3. I fully believe that I am a confident, successful, smart woman even though my actions might sometimes point to the contrary (see #2). I would also like to think that I'm a normal person and not one of those slightly crazy ladies.
4. I am jealous of anyone who can do anything better than me. I'm not that competitive but I hate to think that I am potentially missing out on an exciting experience, opportunity for growth, or just good old fashioned glory.
5. Sometimes I eat food that people bring to work out of pity, not because it's really that good (or even that I'm hungry) but because I feel bad for them. Who wants to think they, or their food, isn't well liked?
6. I tell my dentist that I try to floss once in a while but that loosely translates to when it's done in my dentist's office or after a meal of fresh corn on the cob.
7. It kills me when Rachel cries upon my arrival to pick her up from daycare. I'm glad she's happy there but....ouch.
8. Not a day goes by that I don't worry about finances. There is a reason I didn't go into accounting...I hate money. Actually, it's probably more honest to admit that I hate not having the amount of money that I think we should have.
9. I keep used Kleenexes in every purse or jacket pocket I have. You never know when you're going to need a tissue and there's ALWAYS room for just a little bit more use.
10. I am terrified that I'm running out of good blogging material. yikes!