Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop day..hooray!
"10 Things My Mother Taught Me"
1. Forget milk....make sure to have toilet paper on hand before a storm blows in.
2. Suck your tummy in when you're walking around.
3. Nothing cures a sick friend or neighbor better than a casserole.
4. Every day should begin with a walk and time spent reading your Bible.
5. Working in your garden every 2 to 3 days is good for your veggies AND your soul.
6. Clean your bathroom before you leave on vacation.
7. You don't need a recipe to make good meat loaf.
8. It is possible to raise your family on a budget AND everyone will turn out fine.
9. Take a family picture at least once a year.
10. Don't forget to relax and enjoy your friends, your family, and your life.
P.S. A few things we like to laugh about...
My mom and her sister work very hard to stay in shape because they don't want to look like their mother. Because of this, my cousin and I would LOVE to look like our mothers.
Grandma and Her Daughters...
Grandma wrote the book.
Judy lives by the book.
Sue owns the book.
Sylvia threw the book away.