March 29, 2011

Numb3rs...

I'm trying to prove to my boss's boss that we need to hire someone to help me at work. She is a smart lady and she, understandably, wants to see numbers to back-up my story.

Here's what I have come up with so far:

2-
The number of times I've taken a lunch during the month of March

29-
The number of hours I had already worked when I arrived at the office last Wednesday

4-
The number of people who used to do my job

22-
The number of items written on my to-do list (see below)

8-
The average number of weeks that several items have been on my to-do list

0-
The amount I get paid for working overtime

428-
The number of hours of paid-time off that I have built up (even after taking off 12 weeks last year for maternity leave) because I never have time to take any time off

9-
The number of weeks since I last had time to get my hair cut

70-
Oddly enough, the number of pounds of chub that I can't seem to find the energy to lose.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. If you ask me, the numbers speak for themselves. I hope your list works.

    ReplyDelete