July 18, 2012

Okay, I lied....

I have to print a retraction to my previous post, the 33 weeks update.

I know that due dates don't mean anything and that the baby will come whenever it's good and ready to come but....

I just came from another doctor appointment and it's official....

They're moving my due date back to September 11.

So, that means that I'm still at 32 weeks.

ugh!!!!

When it's 110 degrees outside and you have a baby sitting on your lungs every day that moves you closer to your due date is a bonus. So, to have to go backwards at this point in the game is rather disgusting.

But, on the other hand I'm thankful that my doctors believe that, for the most part, we're out of the woods and will make it to the end of my pregnancy without any problems.

And that's wonderful news.

But still.... September 11? January 2014 sounds about as close to today as September 11.

And I get to grumble about this because it's hot and we have to curtail our energy at work and my fan is broken. So, to this I say Bah-Hum-Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment