July 2, 2013

Driving us crazy...

When I was about 10 years old I bought my first wallet. I really didn't need a wallet at that time in my life but I remember exactly why I bought it- because it came with novelty cards, one of which was a "license to drive" people crazy. I thought it was absolutely hysterical and carried it with me wherever I went.

If I ever find that card I will make two copies of it, one for each of my children. Because sometimes they just drive me crazy.

And other times, they just, um, drive...

Rachel's first attempt at driving. If I remember correctly,
she pretty much ended up in a pine tree.

Ryan thinks he is pretty cute.
I think he's right.

Going nowhere fast.

This last picture has nothing to do with wallets or driving or licenses but I just couldn't resist adding it.

Rachel is hanging out with her boy cousins.
Rachel insisted on putting her shorts on by herself.
And so...
Rachel is refilling a water gun with her pants on backwards while wearing Jake and the Neverland Pirates shoes with cute socks. Oh yeah, and she's shirtless.


This has graduation party picture written all over it.

Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law for supplying these pictures! Every family needs a nurse and a photographer and fortunately, she is both.

No comments:

Post a Comment