December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Picture this...

A little 11-month old girl in a beautiful red dress and adorned with a big red hair bow.
A husband and wife wearing matching smiles and ridiculously fancy sweaters.
A snowy background scene lit with soft Christmas lights.

And then I hear the alarm clock and realize that it was all a dream and I, in fact, did not have time to write a letter or get a nice picture taken. Rats. However, I love ALL of my readers so very much and wish you all a Merry Christmas....even though I couldn't send you all a gift or a thank you or a picture or a letter please know that I appreciate all of you!

And now, raise a glass (or two) and let us all toast to the completion of a wonderful year and the excitment of another one on the way!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's adorable! I can see it now. :) Happy Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to you! *clink* And merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lifting a mug of Chocolate Strawberry Tea from The Republic of Tea dot com - yum yum! I love your imaginary picture of your daughter - yay! Visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete