December 2, 2010

I'm sorry, so sorry...

After almost 10 years of working for a state institution I feel that I owe an apology to the taxpayers who are footing the bill for my salary...

So....

I'm sorry I spent the majority of my afternoon eating cookies and watching the lights blink in our office. It wasn't my fault though. The electricians couldn't figure out which wire went with which thingy so they had to turn our power off and I didn't have anything else to do. I can definitely tell you that, according to "Steve", the blue wire was still on...

Please accept my apology. :)

P.S. The renovations are scheduled to be completed by March so I believe that means they'll be done by next Thanksgiving...we can only hope.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Iowa accepts your apology! Isn't that where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...and you would think that after growing up here I would be okay with the weather getting colder but nope...I hate it more and more every single year. ugh.

    ReplyDelete