May 20, 2011

Weigh-in 7...

This week I had three lunch dates, two evening meals out (with dessert), and only got up at 5:00 AM to exercise twice.

But...

I also ate tons of lettuce, played outside with Rachel (pulling that wagon around for hours), worked in my garden, and walked during my other two lunch breaks.

So...

I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scales and realized that I had lost two pounds.

However...

Too bad they were the same stinkin pounds that I lost last week. And I'm not kidding either. While on vacation for a few days last week I threw caution (and common sense) to the wind, ate like a horse, and paid for it on Monday.

So, even though the scales were two pounds lower this morning than they were on Monday I don't get to count them because really, I'm just back to where I was last Friday (which was when I had my last official weigh-in). Confusing enough?

Don't worry, losing weight is confusing for everyone involved...especially for my pants.

One week left! Here's to my last chance to come from behind for the win!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!!!

    Don't worry to much about the timing of shipping the pump. It'll get here when it gets here :) If it comes in a week, awesome. If comes in two weeks, great! ;)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I gain and lose the same 5lbs every month! UGH!!! =)
    Denice

    ReplyDelete