September 23, 2010

10 reasons why i love my job...

This week’s entry from Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop

10 reasons why I love my job…

10. I can honestly say that I’m thankful for this job.
9. I get to design announcements/invitations and (sort of) plan menus for upcoming events.
8. Never a day goes by that is dull.
7. I really do enjoy (most of) my co-workers.
6. I don’t work in a service area and rarely get phone calls.
5. We get pretty nice Christmas presents.
4. My boss travels a lot.
3. My boss’ office is located in a different building.
2. My office boasts a very child-friendly attitude.

And the number 1 reason why I love my job…
wait for it…..wait for it…. (drum roll….)
1.

Don’t hold your breath folks. My most favorite part of this job is yet to be determined. But stay tuned, it just might get exciting….. (I’m not kidding)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great job! Thanks for stopping by to see mine! I love that you still don't have an ultimate favorite thing yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you're still looking for that one thing to fave. I feel you on the phone thing too. Really nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get too excited folks...

    Like I said, I'm thankful for my job but I'm also thankful that it doesn't define me anymore (I'm a mom first now).
    Either way though....it's really not that bad, I'm pretty happy and I can honestly say that I don't dread coming to work every day.

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete