This week’s entry from Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop
10 reasons why I love my job…
10. I can honestly say that I’m thankful for this job.
9. I get to design announcements/invitations and (sort of) plan menus for upcoming events.
8. Never a day goes by that is dull.
7. I really do enjoy (most of) my co-workers.
6. I don’t work in a service area and rarely get phone calls.
5. We get pretty nice Christmas presents.
4. My boss travels a lot.
3. My boss’ office is located in a different building.
2. My office boasts a very child-friendly attitude.
And the number 1 reason why I love my job…
wait for it…..wait for it…. (drum roll….)
Don’t hold your breath folks. My most favorite part of this job is yet to be determined. But stay tuned, it just might get exciting….. (I’m not kidding)