My first weigh-in for the second Fat Olympics was due yesterday, and I have to say that I am quite proud of what I have accomplished so far. Now, I should say right up front that my method for losing weight this week was probably not the most healthy. But, I REALLY needed to see that it truly is possible for the scale to move down. If you have ever struggled with your weight then you know what I'm talking about.
1. I wore a pair of jeans on Friday night that I have not worn since May 2009 (at the very beginning of my pregnancy)...and I could even breathe and everything.
2. I stuck to my guns all week and didn't cheat once...until Friday. Who can turn down a GIANT monster cookie on a Friday afternoon?
3. I got some form of exercise for at least 20 minutes twice a day. Pulling a child in a wagon through a mole infested yard counts, right?
4. I drank and drank and drank and DRANK water...and even took time out of my busy day to run to the bathroom.
5. I lost 10 pounds last week. Yea me.
I have pulled within 5 pounds of my first goal. Amazing huh? Now, if I can just keep my body from staging a revolt next week. You know how it goes....you follow the same regimen two weeks in a row and loose 5 pounds one week and gain 10 the next. That's the part I'm dreading. Well, that and having to pull Rachel's wagon up a mole infested hill again.