April 15, 2011

Weigh-in 2b...

I actually had to dig my winter coat out of the back of the closet this morning. Isn't that just disgusting?! And Rachel cried when she had to put her winter coat on, even though it's an extremely adorable pink one. She might only be 15 months old but she still knows what a winter coat means....no playing outside today because it's too freakin cold.

Last weekend I pigged out on Saturday and ate a "famous one-pound burrito", which is every bit as delicious as it sounds. It occurred to me this morning that I have lost the equivalent of 17 of those since February. Wow! No wonder my clothes are starting to fit better.

And, Even though I stuffed myself at a buffet one night this week (to celebrate Jake's 30th birthday) I managed to drop two more pounds.

I'm SOOOOOO close to my first goal. Maybe next week I'll be able to celebrate meeting that goal....by eating another one-pound burrito!

6 comments:

  1. Hey... way to go! I think that you must have donated those pounds to me this week... I hate it when the scale moves in the wrong direction :P Oh well, not gonna stop now - just hoping I can find someone to donate those pesky pounds to for next week ;)

    Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic!!! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you can do it!!! Go, go, go, go! You're so close!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from SITS! What a great blog you have and congrats on almost making the BIG goal!! Can't wait to follow your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete