August 26, 2010

Make em laugh…

I love to laugh. It’s one of my most favorite things to do and I love to surround myself with people who make me laugh or laugh with (or at) me.

What makes me laugh?

1. Myself. Sometimes I think I’m pretty funny. This is, of course, debatable.
2. Jake. Everyone should be married to a scientist or at least have access to their odd sense of humor. Sometimes Jake has to explain his jokes and that makes me laugh even harder… at myself.
3. Rachel. Sometimes I feel bad for the hamster that is working overtime in her developing mind.
4. Sarcastic witty remarks that include little bits of honesty.
5. Photos showing people or animals in a unique position that is virtually unexplainable.
6. Other people’s mistakes, strange goals or ridiculous ideas.
7. Cats. If only they knew how stupid they really are...
8. Infomercials selling truly unnecessary and outrageous merchandise.
9. Being able to cleverly slip quotes from Christmas Vacation into a conversation…“That's all part of the experience…”
10. Life. It's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment